|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Water Flow Pressure||400-800|
|Model Name/Number||HDS 8/18-4M|
|Hose Length||10 METER|
|I Deal In||New Only|
The heated three-phase HDS 8/18-4 M entry-level machine offers considerably higher pressure compared to the single-phase HDS 7/12-4 M high-pressure cleaner. The hot water high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor offers impressive features like the economical eco!efficiency mode. Service switch for water hardness regulation, turbo blower, cleaning agent dosing unit, optimised burner engineering and high pump efficiency are other eco-friendly equipment details. LED displays, loss-proof spray lance intake and the central control panel ensure easy operation. Optimum cleaning performance is achieved with the patented nozzle technology and application-specific accessories. Steering roller, large rubber wheels, push handle, tilting aid, lifting points for handling with a forklift and transport eyelets are all part of the mobility concept. The necessary operational safety is ensured by the 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, the heat-resistant flue outlet, system care adaptation, robust chassis and exhaust monitoring. All components required for maintenance are easily accessible. Using the service switch, the operating data for fault diagnosis can be conveniently retrieved at any time.
- In the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time
- The large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles.
- The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cable and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Sturdy transport eyelets for safe loading during transport.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs